Now this post may seem like a no-brainer however, we’ve brought together a short list of some great things to do within and around Orlando. While we clean your home, you and the family can get out and enjoy your time together!
- Andretti Indoor Karting and Games – Ready to get your adrenaline racing? In addition to the high-octane thrill of racing go-karts there’s also zip-lining, a high rope obstacle course, tons of classic arcade games, rides and a top-of-the-line VR arcade! Grab the family or some friends and battle it out in the Laser Tag arena. Top that all off with some of the freshest food at Andretti’s Grill and the full-service bar at Skybar and you’ve got everything you need for a great time!
- Madame Tussauds – Orlando – Come experience the world’s greatest wax museum! Where fun, fantasy and celebrity meet. Come help save the world with the members of the Justice League, rock out with superstars such as Taylor Swift or Pitbull. Have your slam dunk moment with Shaq or party with the ‘A-Listers’ at an exclusive night club.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! – Welcome to the strange, bizarre world of Ripley’s Believe It or Not where truth is always stranger than fiction and the unbelievable comes to life right before your very eyes. Explore unusual facts and fascinating exhibits from all over the globe. Marvel at the vast collection of curiosities, extraordinary people and get blown away at the animal oddities all on display at the 100,000 sq foot museum on I-Drive.
- Gatorland – When adventure calls, will you answer? Combining ‘Old Florida’ charm with new exciting modern exhibits and entertainment, Gatorland is a 110 acre theme park and wildlife preserve. Boasting the worlds largest collection of albino and leucistic ‘white’ alligators in the U.S. as well as a free flight aviary, petting zoo (no gators here), a train ride, a zip line and much more there’s enough to keep everyone entertained for hours.
- Wekiwa Springs State Park – If getting outside and getting in touch with nature is more for you then you’ll enjoy Wekiwa Springs. With miles of trails to be hiked or explored on bike, bird watching, camping, horseback riding and so much more Wekiwa is rife with rich wildlife bound to bring the curious explorer out in all of us. Spend an afternoon here enjoying the surf and swim in the crystal clear Wakiwa spring and picnic on the shore with the whole family. Looking for solitude? There’s over 25 miles of winding nature trails just for you.
Thanks for reading, what’re some of your favorite attractions in Orlando? Drop them in the comments below! And if you’re struggling as to when to find the free time to get out and explore Orlando properly, call us! (321) 348-7474 Let us take cleaning off your shoulders and give you your weekends back.